Here are the most-read posts for the month of March:
- 33 Resources for Read Across America Day
- Teaching Basic Cybersecurity Measures To Everyday People (For Parents of Digital Natives)
- How Readilearn grew from one woman’s dream to an exciting education resource
- How Smart Tech and IoT are Making Educational Spaces More Accessible
- Humorous Look at What I Learned from my Computer
- Peer Feedback That Works
- The Importance of SEL to Education Success
- April is Financial Literacy Month
- Why Mastery Based Learning is a Good Option
- Fake News or Fact? How do you tell?
- Ways to Teach Tolerance
- Solve 50% of Tech Problems with 16 Simple Solutions
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.