Be sure to click linked headings for more websites!
- Auto Hotkey–free–simple shortkey programming for students; requires download
- BatchGeo—map locations
- Code Monster
- I like programming video
- Khan Academy Computer Science
- Notepad–coding using the Windows Notepad
- RoboMind–downloaded software
- Snap!—runs in your browser
- Squeakland–build etoys with downloaded software
- Tinkercad–3D modeling–fee–perfect for 3D printing
- Windows Property menu–create a shortkey for any Windows tool through properties. Here’s a how-to video.
- Wolfram Alpha widgets