A lot of online sites can make learning letters fun for kids. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Find the letter–easy, medium, hard–from PBS kids, intuitive to use; even K won’t have any trouble with it
- Hands on Learning--20+ Simple Activities for Kids to Start Learning Letters
- Learn Letters with Max (video)–20 minute video with over 200 million views
- Owl and Mouse Learn Letters–a group of websites to learn letters and sounds
- Starfall Letters–follow the link but also check out other pages on this stellar website
- Wheels on the Bus (video)
If any of the links above are dead, check the master list.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.