- AirSketch Free–Turn your iPad into a wireless whiteboard! Project live sketches to a local computer.
- A Web Whiteboard–no log in or installation
- Canvas–Google app for simple drawing
- Doceri–collaborate, turn into a movie (app)
- Draw Chat–virtual meeting with a whiteboard
- Educreations–whiteboard and screencasts
- Explain Everything
- GroupBoard–collaborate over the internet–up to five people; basic free, then fee
- IPEVO–draw and annotate directly onto real-time camera image from your iPad, images in the Photo Library, or a blank whiteboard
- Limnu–online whiteboard, collaborative, add text/notes, save as screenshot
- Miro–a multimedia notetaker where you can collect information on a whiteboard to share with others
- Notebookcast–a free multiuser whiteboard in your browser
- Stoodle–no log-in or sign-up, share link to invite others; on desktops and iPads
- Whiteboard HD
- Witeboard–no account required
- Whiteboard Chat–no registration or login; leave it open for collaborastion
- Whiteboard.fi–basic white board; no logins and no saving (without a screenshot)
6 thoughts on “Whiteboards”
Hi there 👋
I’m John, CEO of Taskade, a Y-Combinator startup building a real-time organization and collaboration tool for remote teams. It’s super flexible, fast, and free to use.
⚡️ Check us out at https://taskade.com
⚡️ Try our apps: https://taskade.com/downloads
Excited to connect and hear your feedback!
Thanks, John. I took a quick look and it’s a nice product. A lot of good features. It looks more for business than education?
Wow, this is really interesting topics. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
Hard to believe there are so many whiteboards out there!
I love it https://geometrydashunblocked.io
This is a fascinating discussion. I’m delighted this was here for me to find and read. Excellent work with the content. To put it simply, I approve. driving directions