- BiteSlides–for youngers
- Canva–select ‘Presentations’
- Google Slides
- Haiku Deck
- Little Bird Tales–upload drawings, add student voice to them–K, 1 best
- Peardeck–students can view slidedeck and join the presentation
- Spark video — works on Chromebooks and iOS; add personal narrative, images. Use a story template or start from scratch; creates as slides
- SpeakerDeck–upload as PDF; company morphs to slideshow that can be embedded or viewed online
- StoryBird—-storytelling with art–beautiful
- StoryJumper–build a book
- Sway–works across all platforms
- In PowerPoint
- template from Eric Curts
- template from Youth Downloads
- Create a Hollywood Squares games with this template.
- Create a Family Feud classroom games from this template.
- Create a Who Wants to be a Millionaire game with this template.
- A list of free ones you can create