- News2You—symbol-supported news, for special needs and younger students
- Occupational Therapy–a long list of great apps including stress, social skills building, and more
- Read&Write–for students with dyslexia or English language learners who struggle with reading and writing.
- Signed Stories–beautiful stories in sign language
- Speech Therapy and Language Apps–apps like Conversation Builder, StoryBuilder, Tense Builder, Rainbow Sentences, designed for kids who need a different approach
So much available to differentiate for every student’s special need. Here are 50 of them:
- Autism browser—Zac Browser
My #1 Go-go site: Carol Leynse Harpold at OTs with Apps and Technology