I do a lot of product reviews for my readers. That includes
- edtech products
Products I review are always those that serve the tech ed community, that will help to integrate technology into the classroom, and/or make the teacher’s job easier. Here are guidelines:
- I will not review a product which I don’t have experience using. That means I have to spend enough time to reach a comfort level with it. I will not endorse it unless I like it.
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest posts from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- My recommendations are my personal recommendations – not the school’s.
- If you are an advertiser on AATT, I’ll still write a review of your product–and it’ll still be honest!
Reviews can vary from:
Unfortunately, the business end of reviewing–running a blog, supporting teachers in their work–requires money. So, if you’re interested in me covering your product on my blog, please help me defray costs associated with writing, researching, and publishing the articles so I can offer my resources free to readers.
- Articles run between $120 and $500 depending upon whether I write it or you do and how involved you want it.
- A more visible presence that remains on the blog front page: sponsor my blog
If this fits your interests, please contact me using the contact form below: