I do accept tech ed related sponsors that are reputable with child-friendly goals and standards that don’t contradict my message. It is not an endorsement on my part, merely a sharing of information with my readers.
- Sidebar Sponsor–-placement of your logo and link for an agreed-upon period of time in the blog sidebar. Additionally, once a month, I’ll share an update on your product with my readers (which you write).
- Premium Sponsorship--includes a review of your tech ed product, a newsletter article and placement of your logo for an agreed-upon period of time in the blog sidebar
- Premium Plus Sponsorship–includes everything in the Premium program as well as a push out to social media for multiple weeks
- Influencer or Ambassador–includes articles, social media and more; customized to your needs
- Sponsor an article I’m writing (with a discrete byline and link at the bottom)
As part of the sidebar and premium sponsorship, we alert our readers about updates to your technology-in-education product. It’ll be a quick announcement on our blog using information you send us.
Sponsorship can include the following:
- a 100 x 100 web-friendly image, ready to upload. I do not format or fine-tune ads. They will be placed in the sidebar for a three-month minimum so calculate that into your request.
- a guest post on a topic relevant to my readers. This may contain up to two links.
- a themed article written by me on a topic of your choosing related to technology in education.
- sponsorship of an article or event hosted by Ask a Tech Teacher.
- a product review written by me of an edtech-friendly product that will appeal to my readers. Funds must be paid as a donation, before I begin the work. I don’t review products in exchange for product or promotional codes.
- partnership in marketing your product, customized to your needs
- Ambassador and influencer, customized to your needs
I don’t accept many sponsors at one time because I want readers to notice them on the sidebar. I don’t like sidebars so chock full of corporate logos that I can’t find the other stuff to help with my teaching so I won’t have that on my blog.
I am willing to discuss custom advertising opportunities.
Contact me for rates.
All material will be G-rated, edtech-centric, including material that it links to. Additionally, I only deal with technology-in-education issues.
All payments are made via PayPal prior to publishing material. We collect no personal information.
If you are interested, please complete the form below or email me at [email protected] with your request and/or proposal.
For long-term arrangements, please contact John Murray at [email protected].
Feel free to contact me with any of the following:
- technology ideas or questions
- consulting inquiries regarding rates and availability
- any comments you may have