- Activities–From Apples 4 the Teacher, a well-known resource site for teachers and homeschoolers, this site provides links to President-themed Coloring pages, Stories, Biographies, Word Searches, Word Jumbles, Worksheets, Puzzles, and Book Reviews that can be used to reinforce learning about all of America’s presidents.
- More activities–Created by Family Education, this site includes President’s Day quizzes, crafts, flashcards, as well as patriotic activities.
- BrainPop President videos–With the quality and ease-of-understanding teachers expect from all BrainPop resources, this link provides classroom resources on fifteen presidents including Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Madison, Adams, Jackson, Nixon, Clinton, Kennedy, Reagan, and Obama. It also includes videos on the Presidential Election and Presidential Power.
- Enchanted Learning Activities–From Enchanted Learning, one of the most respected name in classroom printables, find crafts, printables, short printable books, a general collection of activities, spelling and writing activities, math worksheets, US symbols activities, quizzes, and more.
- Games and online activities–From Primary Games, home of a wide variety of edutainment for kids, this link includes a President’s Day Wordsearch, games, coloring pages, worksheets, jokes, stationary, and mobile games.
- Google explores Presidents–their lives, homes, pets–This site is part of Google’s Arts and Culture, reputed to be well-done, visual, and immensely enticing to viewers. It is a curation of websites and web-based resources on each president, as well as general information on life in the White House, each President anchored by his official Presidential portrait.
- History and background–From History.com, this is one of the most comprehensive, engaging collections of Presidents Day activities you’ll find online. It includes videos, animations, Presidential speeches, and articles as well as background on the White House and the holiday itself.
- Learn about each President–Curated by WhiteHouse.gov, this site includes links to each President. From there, you get a fairly short though comprehensive biography of each president, interesting facts, and the part he played in creating the nation.
- Presidential Timeline–From Education World, this lesson plan guides students and teachers in creating a timeline of events in the life of the president. It includes materials required, time allotted, objectives, lesson plan, assessments, and tie-ins to academic subjects.