New to Ask a Tech Teacher? Here’s what you do:
Subscribe to our newsletter
It’s weekly and always free.
Read our varied columns
They are numerous and varied, including
- Tech tips
- How-to’s–how to use web tools, software, hardware, more
- Dear Otto–questions from educators on tech questions
- Pedagogy that impacts tech in ed
- Reviews of books, apps, web tools, websites, tech ed products used in your classroom
- Subscriber Specials–monthly discounts (or FREE) on tech ed products
- Humorous life of a tech teacher
Subscribe to Ask a Tech Teacher so you don’t miss any!
Read Hall of Fame articles
Favorite articles in one spot–the Ask a Tech Teacher Hall of Fame. These are the ones we heard about the most from you, were reposted and referenced, and had the biggest impact on your classrooms. They include topics on classroom management, digital citizenship, the future of education, how technology blends into the classroom, and more.
Find tech ed resources you need
Here’s where you look for them:
- Free Lesson Plans–on software programs, core tech principles, subject-specific topics
- Website reviews–on products you want to use in your classroom
- Great resources–for your teaching, integration, class management, more
- Ask a Tech Teacher resources–these are the ones we-all use in our classrooms
- Structured Learning--where all the Ask a Tech Teacher crew’s tech ed books are published; there’s an insane number of topics and formats. Some free, most fee
Looking for Video PD?
Lots of webinars available on topics that range from Common Core to How to Set up Your Classroom. They’re really affordable–you’ll be surprised.
Questions? Email us at askatechteacher at gmail.com.