New to Ask a Tech Teacher? Here’s what you do:
Subscribe to our newsletter
It’s weekly and always free.
Read our columns
- Tech tips
- How-to’s–how to use web tools, software, hardware, more
- Dear Otto–questions from educators on tech questions
- Pedagogy that impacts tech in ed
- Reviews of books, apps, web tools, websites, tech ed products used in your classroom
- Subscriber Specials–monthly discounts (or FREE) on tech ed products
- Humorous life of a tech teacher
Find tech ed resources
- Free Lesson Plans–on software programs, core tech principles, subject-specific topics
- Free Posters
- Website reviews–on products you want to use in your classroom
- Great resources–for your teaching, integration, class management, more
- Structured Learning--where all the Ask a Tech Teacher crew’s tech ed books are published; there’s an insane number of topics and formats. Some free, most fee
16 thoughts on “Start Here”
I have visit your site and found reliable information so i am interested to place a permanent guest post related to “writing services” at your site and the article will be provided by us will written by one of our specialist writer having one do follow link inside article or either in author bio as you feel easy to go ahead.
PS. Can i also get link in any of already existing post of your site as well with one do follow permanent link related to “writing services” along with some relevant text?
Looking forward for your positive response so we can go ahead.
how to do equations with 2 variables
Do you address e-mail analytics on your site?
Not really. I have an email list, fairly robust, but I don’t push it much.
What do you use for your blog — WordPress analytics?
Yes, just that, but I go in the old way–using wp-admin. I can find the statistics much easier that way.
How long have you had your blog? I haven’t officially joined it with my background have I?
Your lists of available categories is so vast it seems I could get lost for months in catching up on all your articles. LOL
You have my admiration for the beauty of your blog as well even as I have just reviewed using my iPhone.
Is Columbus Central University School of Medicine the best in the US?
What do you think?
Great ideas for using technology in the classrooms for all grades!
Thanks! I hope it’s helpful for your teaching.
Love to see all your experience with different grade levels!
I’ve taught K-18 and constantly find similarities in teaching and learning. Thanks for commenting.
University of Prishtina has developed new ICT study program in the framework of Erasmus+ project DIMTV.
For course catalogue visit