- Common Sense media
- Google’s Be Internet Awesome–abbreviated course
- K-8, scaffolded, Ask a Tech Teacher (with projects)
Digital rights and responsibilities
- Email Etiquette for Students (video)
Fair use/Public domain
- Admongo–explore, discover and learn about online ads while playing a game
- Clicky’s stolen song
- Lots of videos on plagiarism from Plagiarism.org
- Plagiarism video
- Why students plagiarize?
For a complete Digital Citizenship curriculum for K-8 with 17 topics. 46 lessons. 46 projects. A year-long curriculum that covers everything you need to discuss on internet safety and efficiency, check out K-8 Digital Citizenship Curriculum.