As a passionate Economics major in college (which grew into an MBA), I find Econ at the root of much of the world around us. It starts with counting coins in first and second grade and grows up to a peek into NASDAQ and other adult subjects in middle school.
- Bankaroo–a virtual bank for kids
- ECommerce Links for Kids–a collection of ecommerce links for kids
- Paygrade–online banking simulation; for K-12
- Rate-zip–how to teach financial topics to K-12
- Time is Money–this Chrome add-on converts prices on a webpage to hours worked
Coins and Money
Economics and Finance (HS)
- Statistics in Schools–from the Census Bureau
- BrainPOP | Taxes
- A history of US taxes
- Taxes–from Crash Course Economics
- Where does your money go? — lesson plan from PBS
5 thoughts on “Economics and Finance”
Good website. Thanks, Joe.
Hey this is such a wonderful resource aggregator. I just also wanted to note that I have been teaching myself the foundations of macroeconomics and I began with books which usually go out to ‘for dummies’ sort of tag line and now i am moving on the the classical foundations like Adam Smith etc. I also registered myself on this platform which answers my questions (they have great subject matter experts) when i solve question papers and assignments that are available online. Leaving it here for ref. (https://www.bartleby.com/subject/business/economics/questions-and-answers) Lots of free questions to work with
Thanks for this. I added it to this page: https://wp.me/PZUgb-fby
Glad to share !