As a passionate Economics major in college (which grew into an MBA), I find Econ at the root of much of the world around us. It starts with counting coins in first and second grade and grows up to a peek into NASDAQ and other adult subjects in middle school.
- Adventure Capitalist
- Bankaroo–a virtual bank for kids
- Greenstreet–kids learn to use money
- Motion Math–make your own pizza and make money
- Time is Money–this Chrome add-on converts prices on a webpage to hours worked
- Statistics in Schools–from the Census Bureau