Be sure to click the heading for more websites
- Bad News — simulations that show visitors how misinformation is spread through social media
- Checkology–a four-unit program to teach kids difference between fact and fake
- Factitious–game to test your skills for recognizing fake vs. fact/ MS, HS, College
- MTV’s A Thin Line
- Own Yourself--a book for teens about online safety
- Seven Digital Deadly Sins — an interactive story produced by the National Film Board of Canada.
- These six videos from kids like you