Just starting this page. It could also include ‘critical thinking’ and ‘logical thinking’. Ideas?
- Let me Google that for you–all those questions people ask, they could have answered themselves? Here’s a site. They even have stickers
- Math Pickle–put student in a choatic situation and see how they solve the problem
- Thinkrolls–problem-solving app for kids
Breakouts / Digital Escape Rooms
- The Crossing–attempts to cross a gorge; some fail; all result in success
- Using robots and drones for handicaps–wow–a TED talk video