Here are the most-read posts for the month of September:
- The 101 of Research for Kids
- Differentiating with Personalized Learning
- Learning Strategies for your Classroom
- How to Teach Critical Thinking
- What to Consider When Assigning Homework
- New Ways to Gamify Learning
- Print or Digital Textbooks? What’s the Low-down?
- High School Technology Curriculum Coming!
- Great Back to School Activities
- Mouse and Trackpad Websites for your Classroom
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.