Since we at Ask a Tech Teacher started this blog thirteen years ago, we’ve had almost 5.6 million views from visitors, about 10,000 followers who have read some or all of our 2,731 articles on integrating technology into the classroom. This includes tech tips, website/app reviews, tech-in-ed pedagogy, how-tos, videos, and more. We have regular features like:
If you’ve just arrived at Ask a Tech Teacher, start here.
It always surprises us what readers find to be the most and least provocative. The latter is as likely to be a post one of us on the crew put heart and soul into, sure we were sharing Very Important Information, as the former. Talk about humility.
Here they are–my top 10 hits of 2021 (though I’ve skipped any that have to do with website reviews and tech tips because they’re covered in separate posts):
- 16 Great Research Websites for Kids
- An Open Letter to Teachers About Online Classes
- 12 Websites to Teach Mouse Skills
- Quick Review of 7 Popular Math Programs
- K-12 Digital Tools
- 4 Great Alternatives to Google Classroom
- 7 Authentic Assessment Tools
- 15 Websites to Teach Financial Literacy
- Remote Learning: Tips for Thriving in This Ecosystem
- Resources You Need During COVID-19
- Resources to Gamify Student Writing
- Snow Day? 7 Ways to Keep Teaching
- Visible Learning and John Hattie
- 4 Collaborative Projects Students Will Love
- 5 (free) Keyboarding Posters
- What Do You Think is the Hardest Tech Problem?
- 5 Ways to Involve Parents in Your Class
- Handwriting vs. Keyboarding–from a Student’s Perspective
- International Education During the Pandemic
- How to Teach Digital Citizenship in 3rd Grade
Oh–would you mind adding me to your social media links? Here’s where you can find me:
Here’s the sign-up link if the image above doesn’t work:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Hits and Misses for 2021”
Comments are closed.