Here’s a preview of what’s coming up on Ask a Tech Teacher in August:
- Back-to-School Tips: A radio show
- Subscriber Special
- Online Class Starting–the Tech-infused Teacher
- Tech Tips
- Behaviorism–How it can Turn Your Classroom Around
- Tech Ed Resources
- 7 Apps that Inspire Students
- Why Kindergartners Must Learn Technology
- How to Assess Digital Literacy
- Videos: Why, How, and Options
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
1 thought on “Here’s a Preview of August”
Comments are closed.