Here are the most-read posts for the month of June:
- 4 Innovative Ways to Co-Author a Book
- What’s Changed in Lesson Planning
- What’s all the buzz about Messenger Kids?
- 7 Tech Tools for PE Teachers
- Smartphones in the classroom
- 11 Bits of Wisdom I Learned From a Computer
- Digital Citizenship Curriculum
- 10 Books You’ll Want to Read This Summer
- Looking for Trusted Advisers? Look No Further
- Tech Ed Resources–Mentoring and Online Classes
- 5 Favorite Apps for Summer Learning
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of two tech thrillers. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.