In the past six months, I’ve posted over 130 articles on topics ranging from tech ed trends to how-tos, problem solving, and pedagogic discussions. I like to step back a few times a year and determine what readers are most interested in. WordPress makes that easy with their statistics.
I calculate what’s trending on my blog by which of my posts are popular in a particular time period. Here’s the run-down so far this year:
- 20 Common Computer Problems and Solutions (a Third Grader Can Do)Great Websites
- 107 Favorite iPad Apps for K-8
- Digital Citizenship
- How Minecraft Teaches Reading, Writing and Problem Solving
- 7 Education Trends You Don’t Want to Miss
- How to Prepare Students for PARCC Tests
- 5 Free Digital Tools for the No Budget Classroom
- 5 Programs That Make Digital Note-taking Easy
- 8 Education Tools That Are Going Away
Did I miss your favorite? Let me know.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.