Here are the most-read posts for the month of September
- Lesson Plan: Online Art Sites
- 19 Ed Websites to Fill Spare Classroom Time
- Creative Options for Remote Learning
- 9/11… We Remember
- Does Mindfulness Make Your Class Better?
- 16 Websites and 5 Posters to Teach Mouse Skills
- Technology and Teaching: A Conversation with Teachers
- 16+ Websites on Assessments
- SEL in Your Classroom
- Do you need a career coach?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.