Here are the most-read posts for the month of April:
- An Open Letter to Teachers About Online Classes
- 11 Projects to Teach Digital Citizenship
- The 15-second Slideshow
- What to do when you lose a digital document
- Have Google Takeout at Your End-of-Year Party
- 12 Tech Tasks To End the School Year
- Kindergartners need Technology too!
- 10 Myths about Teaching with Tech
- Here’s How to Get Started with Ask a Tech Teacher
- 5 Favorite Activities to End the School Year
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.