Here are the most-read posts for the month of August
- Why Music Education is Important for Children To Learn
- 15 Back to School Resources
- 5 Tips for Helping Children with Homework
- 12 Websites for High School Drivers Ed
- How Parents Can Protect Kid’s Privacy and Safety Online
- Technology is Here to Stay: Now What?
- Create a Macro
- 6 Ways Teacher-authors Protect Their Online Privacy
- Online Classes! On Your Schedule
- How to Add Zip to a Slow Computer
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.