Because Ask a Tech Teacher is a resource blog, we share lots of tips our group comes across in their daily teaching as well as materials shared by others we think you’d like. Here’s a run-down on what you thought were the most valuable in 2021:
Top 10 Tech Tips
- Tech Tip #34: My Program Froze
- 12 Tips for Teaching Middle School Tech
- Remote Learning: Tips for Thriving in This Ecosystem
- Tech Tip #31: 10 Best Keyboarding Hints
- Tech Tip #161: Ten Most Important Keyboard Keys
- Tech Tip #103: 16 Spring Cleaning Steps for Computers
- Tech Tip #9–Quickly Hide Your Screen
- Two Tech Tips for Everyday Life
- Tech Tip #105: Create Shortkeys for Windows Tools
- Tech Tip #118–Top 10 iPad Shortkeys
Since we at Ask a Tech Teacher started this blog thirteen years ago, we’ve had almost 5.6 million views from visitors, about 10,000 followers who have read some or all of our 2,731 articles on integrating technology into the classroom. This includes tech tips, website/app reviews, tech-in-ed pedagogy, how-tos, videos, and more. We have regular features like:
If you’ve just arrived at Ask a Tech Teacher, start here.
It always surprises us what readers find to be the most and least provocative. The latter is as likely to be a post one of us on the crew put heart and soul into, sure we were sharing Very Important Information, as the former. Talk about humility.
Here they are–my top 10 hits of 2021 (though I’ve skipped any that have to do with website reviews and tech tips because they’re covered in separate posts):