Here are the most-read posts for the month of October:
- Inspire Young Writer’s with Young Writers Program
- October is Dyslexia Awareness Month
- Digital Citizenship Week–Oct. 19-23–Here’s What You Need
- 10 Best US Colleges for Computer Science
- How do I become a Web Designer?
- 7 Apps That Inspire Students
- A Geek is asked, “Who are you?”
- Halloween Projects, Websites, Apps, Books, and a Costume
- Long-needed and Welcome Table Tool From JotForm
- Why Game Based Learning Is the Right Choice for Remote Teaching
–Comments are closed but feel free to contact me via Twitter (@askatechteacher).
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.