- What to do when Computers are Down?
- How to Run a Parent Class
- How to Teach STEM Every Day
- 7 Tips to Differentiate with Tech
- Always Know Which Virtual Speakers Are Available for Your Classes
- How to Incorporate Mindfulness into Your Class
- 12 Tips on Hard-to-teach Classes
- Summer Professional Development from Ask a Tech Teacher
I do have Summer Learning courses available online. If you sign up before April 15th, you get to bring a friend for free!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching for 35 years, technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.