Here are the most-read posts for the month of January
- Classes in Remote Teaching
- 5 (free) Shortkey Posters
- 9 Great Websites to Inspire 3rd Graders
- Ten Most Important Keyboard Keys
- Great Websites for Special Needs
- Edtech Trends From 2020 And Beyond
- Game-based Learning in Remote Teaching
- 5 Fun Science Experiments Kids Do at Home
- Public Domain Day and Happy New Year!
- Top 10 Reviews of 2020
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.