Here are the most-read posts for the month of November
- Tract+Genius Hour–a new twist on a popular project
- Are We Teaching Enough Civics in Schools?
- Geography Awareness Week: November 15-19, 2021
- New Teachers–From Pandemic to the Classroom
- International Education During the Pandemic
- An Update on Digital Storytelling
- The 5 competencies of digital citizenship
- 16 Sites, 3 Apps, 2 Projects for Thanksgiving
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.