Here are the most-read posts for the month of February:
- Multimedia content personalizes learning
- Random Acts of Kindness
- What is Constructivism?
- Tech Tip: My Internet Stopped Working
- Tech Tip: Visit a Foreign Language Google
- 10 Great Virtual Reality Apps
- How Online Learning Can Improve Your Teaching
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.