Here are the most-read posts for the month of December
- Hour of Code? Here’s why to participate
- Coding Websites/Webtools by Grade
- 15 Unusual Projects for Hour of Code
- The Easiest No-coding Way to Build an Education App
- What is ‘Technical Math’?
- 11 Ways to Update Your Online Presence
- Have Santa Call Your Kids!
- 14 Holiday Websites and 9+ Projects
- Holiday Activities To Keep the Learning Going
- The Return to Rigorous Mathematics
Here’s the sign-up link if the image above doesn’t work:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.