Here are popular puzzles resources teachers are using to teach mouse skills, critical thinking, and more. There are a few for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day:
- Digipuzzles–great puzzles for geography, nature, and holidays
- I’m a Puzzle–create your own puzzles
- Jigsaw Explorer–make your own
- Jigsaw Planet–create your own picture jigsaw
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Jigsaw Puzzles–JS
- Kindergarten puzzles
- Puzzle—St. Pat’s Puzzle
- Puzzle—drag-and-drop puzzle
- Puzzle—St. Pat’s slide puzzle
Copyright ©2023 usna.wordpress.com – All rights reserved.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.