- Tech Tip #54: How to Auto Forward a PowerPoint Slideshow
- #47: Tour the World—with a PowerPoint Slideshow
- Dear Otto: What Can I Use Besides PowerPoint?
- Dear Otto: PowerPoint or Publisher?
- Intro to PowerPoint–with KidPix Pictures
- Teach About Inventions with PowerPoint
- Teach PowerPoint in Elementary School
- A PowerPoint Slideshow for Third Graders
- Create a Storybook
- What Do I Want to Learn
- Famous Inventors and How They Invented
Here are some of the projects:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.