Every month, subscribers to Ask a Tech Teacher get a free/discounted resource to help their tech teaching.
20% discount on Early Bird sign-up for online professional development offered this summer:
20 Webtools in 20 Days
with coupon code SUBSCRIBERSPECIAL
What You Get With Enrollment
- 4 weeks of online, rigorous learning
- 4 virtual training sessions
- 9 tech ed videos
- 1 tech ed lesson plan
- 12 Hall of Fame tech ed articles
- Unlimited questions/coaching during virtual meetings and pre-arranged times. We stay until everyone leaves.
- Membership in class wiki—you’ll get an invitation
- Certificate of Completion
In fact, price includes all necessary materials.
More information, click here.
Other online classes available this summer:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning. Read Jacqui’s debut tech thriller, To Hunt a Sub.