Then, join the launch party on Oct. 25 and find out the answers to your pressing prehistoric people questions:
- What did our ancestors do all day?
- What Did Early Man Eat?
- What I learned from Lucy
- How Did Early Man Tell Time?
- How Smart was Lucy 2 mya?
- Prehistoric fiction is boring. Change my mind
- How Did Early Man Count?
- Could an almost-blind person get around feral Africa?
- Does man’s unusual “wanderlust drive” explain why we spread throughout the planet? Science thinks so.
- Early Man Can’t Talk. Change my Mind
- Convince me Early Man Hunted by Running Down His Prey
- Early Man didn’t Use Proper Nouns. How’s That Work?
- Early Man Used Natural Navigation to Flawlessly Find his Way Around
- Why did Early Man Squat, not Sit?
- Was Early Man Spiritual?
Thanks so much for your support!
Copyright ©2022 worddreams.wordpress.com – All rights reserved.
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular prehistoric fiction saga, Man vs. Nature which explores seminal events in man’s evolution one trilogy at a time. She is also the author of the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers and Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. Her non-fiction includes over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, reviews as an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA Today, and a freelance journalist on tech ed topics. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Natural Selection Fall 2022.