Here’s a preview of what’s coming up on Ask a Tech Teacher in August:
- Why Music Education is Important
- Subscriber Special
- Back to School Resources
- Grading Apps, Tools, Resources
- Tech Tip: Create a Macro
- Lessons Learned my First 5 Years of Teaching
- Websites for HS Drivers Ed
- Must-have Apps for Curious Students
- 5 Steps to Personal Privacy
- Genius Hour–Why You Should Love it
Please note: Schedules change so these articles may be moved to the next month.
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.