Here are popular online resources to teach about Geometry (for updates to the list, click here):
- EquatIO — free for teachers
- Geoboard–draw angles with rubber bands (web, iOS)
- Geometry curriculum (pretty thorough but might be dated)
- The Geometry of Castles–in Google Earth
- The Geometry of Sustainable Architecture–in Google Earth
- Quadrilateral Story–Prezi
- Quadrilateral Story–video
- Robocompass–online compass
- Virtual Manipulatives
- Virtual Manipulatives and Tessellations
Copyright ©2023 askatechteacher.com – All rights reserved.
Here’s the sign-up link if the image above doesn’t work:
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
4 thoughts on “10 Online Resources About Geometry”
Thanks, Jacqui. So many students (and teachers) find geometry challenging.
I love it, always understood. Chemistry, though–that defeated me.
Too much remembering in chemistry. That periodic table is a doozy. 🙂
Comments are closed.