Here are the most-read posts for the month of February:
- Groundhog Day and the 100th Day of School
- #WorldReadAloudDay February 2
- Simulations as a Teaching Strategy
- Model Teaching–How Today’s Educators Learn
- Translate Webpages In a Second
- 14 Valentine Sites For Students
- How Does the Metaverse Fit into Education?
- Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Track Your Stuff
- Logitech Pen–No Setup, No Batteries, No Problems
Here’s a preview of what’s coming up in March:
- Subscriber Special
- Social Media or COVID: Which is more dangerous to students?
- Free Posters
- Invention Convention
- Pi Day
- Apps for Curious Students
- St. Patrick’s Day REsources
- Resources for Architecture/Engineering
- World Backup Day
- How Twitter makes you a better writer
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.