- Embed a File from Google Drive
- Google Apps lesson plan
- 8 Google Apps Tricks Every Teacher Should Know
- Google Hangouts–Are You Using Them Yet?
- How to Embed Student Work into Digital Portfolios
- Book Review: Google Apps Meets Common Core
- Dear Otto: How do I teach Google Drive to K/1?
- Google Gravity
- Google Apps Support Bloom’s Taxonomy–Take a Look
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, CSG Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and a weekly contributor to TeachHUB. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.