Here are eleven of the top classroom blogging tips according to Ask a Tech Teacher readers:
- Can We Eliminate Blogs–Teachers Hate Them!
- 6 Tips I Wish I’d Known When I Started Blogging
- 3 Problems to Address Before Blogging at Your School
- 7–no 10, wait 12–OK, 13 Skills I Teach With Blogging
- Once a Year Blog Maintenance–Are You Up to Date?
- 5 Great Tech Ed Blogs You May Not Have Heard Of
- What Are Good Guidelines for Younger Bloggers?
- Internet Skills for K-8: Blogs
- How Blogs Make Kids Better Writers
- What’s it Like to Be a Blogger?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
2 thoughts on “11 Classroom Blogging Tips You Don’t Want to Miss”
Hi, Jacqui. I’m so glad that I found your site) I need so much to improve on the blog.
Thank you for the great tips.
Comments are closed.