Here are the most-read posts for the month of November:
- How to Put Kindness in Your Classes
- National STEM/STEAM Day Nov. 8th
- Four Stages of Keyboarding Growth
- 16 Sites, 3 Apps, 7 Projects for Thanksgiving
- Should Coding be a Part of the Modern School’s Curriculum?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.