- More Hour of Code projects, websites, resources
- Unplugged activities for coding
- Subscriber Special
- Holiday activities to keep the learning going
- Holiday gifts for teachers
- End-of-year maintenance–speeding up computers, updating your online presence
- Have Santa call your kids
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.