Here are the most-read posts for the month of November:
- Subscriber Special: November–Discounts on Select Print Books
- What is Actively Learn and Why Should I Try it?
- Ward’s Science–So Many STEM Resources
- Integrate OUR Curricula into Your Kiddom Digital Platform
- 16 Sites, 3 Apps, 7 Projects for Thanksgiving
- College Credit Class in Digital Citizenship
- PleIQ: the interactive smart toy that fosters multiple intelligences through Augmented Reality
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.