Here are the most-read posts for the month of May:
- Subscriber Special: May
- World Password Day — It’s Coming!
- Teacher Appreciation Week Gifts for the Tech Teacher in Your Life
- Last Chance for this Online College-credit Classes–DigCit and Tech Tools for Writing
- Tech Tools for Specials
- Find Public Domain Images
- College or Career? Check out These
- 13 Teaching Strategies to Shake up Your Remote Teaching
- How to Evaluate Programs You’ve Never Used in Less Than Seven Minutes
- 8 Ways Parents and Teachers Support Remote Teaching
- 6 Must-reads for This Summer
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.