Throughout the year, I post websites and apps the Ask a Tech Teacher crew’s classes found useful, instructive, helpful in integrating technology into classroom lesson plans. Some, you agreed with us about; others not so much.
Here are the reviews you-all thought were the most helpful in efforts to weave tech into the classroom experience:
- Quick Review of 7 Popular Math Programs
- How to Use Google Drawings
- 61 K-8 Hour of Code Suggestions–by Grade Level
- 10 Tech Tools for Your Math Class
- 4 Great Alternatives to Google Classroom
- 11 Webtools That Make Images Talk
- 6 Ways to Make Classroom Typing Fun
- How to Use Google Sheets in the K-12 Classroom
- Metaverse–Education Game-changer
- 25 Websites for Poetry Month
Oh–would you mind adding me to your social media links? Here’s where you can find me:
Thanks! Have a wonderful 2020!
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.