This 9-page K-5 technology curriculum Scope and Sequence itemizes over 250 tech ed skills taught to complete a technology curriculum based on ISTE National Standards. It’s organized by standard and grade level, showing for each grade level what is introduced, worked on, mastered, and completed. It’s in a convenient Word format so users can edit and format as needed for their unique school needs. Additionally, it:
- Aligns with ISTE National Standards
- Shows you what skill and standard is addressed at which grade level
- Denotes each grade level as Introduced, Working on, Mastered, Completed
- Includes a variety of tools, from software to iPads
Price: $6.95 (+p&h) (until November 30, 2012)
- Click the PayPal button.
- Let us know in the message box what your subscriber email is
Questions? Email Zeke.Rowe@structuredlearning.net
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.