Here’s a short list of good ESL and ELL resources. For updates, click here:
- Digital Storytelling for Language and Culture Learning (PDF) – National Writing Project
- L2 Digital Storytelling
- MCC ESL Digital Stories
- Teaching English – Digital Storytelling
- Web English Teacher – Digital Storytelling
- English Tools--digital tools to assist learning English as a second language
- Resource Guide for ESL
- SuperProf–private ESL online tutoring
- The TEFL Academy–course provider for those looking to teach English as a second language!
–image credit Deposit Photos
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.