Here’s the list of Kindergarten websites I use most often during the school year. Notice that many of the headings are links to more websites under that theme:
- ‘I love you’ in languages Afrikaans to Zulu
- Counting Money
- Edugames—drag-and-drop puzzles
- Internet4Classrooms–Kindergarten links
- KinderSite—lots of kindergarten websites
- Toy Theatre–digital games that teach
- ZooWhiz--collection of math, reading word skills and literacy games/learning with a zoo theme–requires registration (free)
Do you have any to add?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.