- Upcoming college-credit online classes
- World Maths Day
- Easter websites and resources
- Tech Tip: Open a program maximized
- St. Patricks Day websites and resources
- 13 Pedagogies That Will Make You a Better Teacher
- Tech Tip: How to reset your homepage
- Why Teach Poetry?
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.