Here’s a preview of what’s coming up on Ask a Tech Teacher in July:
- February Subscriber Special
- Questions Parents Ask about Tech in School
- 20 Valentine Sites For Students
- How Wearable Technology is Changing Education and Easing Disabilities
- 15 President’s Day Activities
- Engineers Week — A Must for High School
- Best-in-Category Winners
- Purpose Driven Learning: Myths, Problems, and Education Applications
- What to do when you lose a digital document
- How to Make Kindness Part of Your Classes
- What is Constructivism and How Does it Fit Your Class?
- Solve 50% of Tech Problems with 16 Simple Solutions
- Kids Can Create Games That Teach
- 39 Resources for Read Across America Day
- Snow Days Stop Learning? Here’s How to Fix That
A note: Occasionally, dates change and the article above doesn’t appear as planned. If you’re curious about that, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice reviewer, CAEP reviewer, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today and TeachHUB, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.
1 thought on “Here’s a Preview of February”
Comments are closed.