Here’s a preview of what’s coming up on Ask a Tech Teacher in April:
- Easter resources–websites and apps
- Invention Convention? Get started!
- Tech Tips
- Websites to teach financial literacy
- Subscriber Special
- Math resources online
- Earth Day activities
- Virtual Reality in Schools
- Free posters!
- Secure your personal privacy
- Websites to teach word study
- Whiteboard apps you’ll love
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-18 technology for 30 years. She is the editor/author of over a hundred tech ed resources including a K-12 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum. She is an adjunct professor in tech ed, Master Teacher, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice, CSTA presentation reviewer, freelance journalist on tech ed topics, contributor to NEA Today, and author of the tech thrillers, To Hunt a Sub and Twenty-four Days. You can find her resources at Structured Learning.