- Babakus–combines an abacus and calculator to provide math-challenged students with an excellent option for learning math
- CalcMadeEasy–Free–One of the Best Calculators for iOS devices. CalcMadeEasy FREE version comes with fully functional Scientific Calculator and Notepad with automatic note taking capability.
- Desmos–graphing calculator
- Flash to Pass–easy-to-use, elegant program designed to facilitate mastering the basic math facts learned in Elementary School.
- Fraction Basic–free video app provides a quick and simple way for you to learn and understand the basics behind fractions.
- Free GraCalc–A powerful, flexible graphing calculator . . . and it’s free!
- Geoboards–virtually stretch rubber bands around pegs to explore geometry
- Hungry Fish–Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math
- iFormulae–simple library consisting of various formulae, equations with their example.
- Land of Venn–1st-4th grade CC geometry; fee-based
- Math Bingo— If you need a way to break the tedium of repetitious math fact practice, get your students and iPad and let them have at Math Bingo
- Math Board Addition–good basic addition practice
- Math Drills Lite–Graphically rich and fun environment allows a single student to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Math Puppy–Bingo Challenge Educational Game
- Math Ref – Free
- Math vs. Zombies–practice math skills while zapping zombies
- Math Zoom–An animal adventure through the world of numbers!
- Mental Math–Amaze and delight others as you multiply, divide, and square at lightning fast speed.
- Motion Math–practice real-life scenarios using math
- Murky Math–Grade 1—focused on basic Math skills for Grade 1. Content is aligned with Common Core Standards
- Murky Math–Grade 2–focused on “applied Math & Logic” skills for children in 2nd Grade or advanced learners in 1st Grade
- My Math Flashcards App–My Math Flash Card App is for mastering basic elementary math facts. Its an easy to use and customizable application to enable focused learning.
- NumberShapes–add visually
- Percentage Off–Easy to use and accurate
- Quick Graph–a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D.
- Rocket Math–use rockets to learn math
- Splash Math 5 worksheets–5th grade–a fun and innovative way to practice math. 9 chapters covering an endless supply of problems.
- SumDog—free reg, website and iOS
- Timed Test Arcade–Timed Test is a full-featured addition math facts timed test simulator. Create completely customizable timed tests.
- Virtual Manipulatives
- Wuzzit Trouble–number sense
- Thinking Blocks–free
- g(Math)–for Google Forms